Review Terms & Conditions
By submitting a review to our site you are agreeing to our use of it on our website and in our printed broadsheet under the following conditions:
- We reserve the right to edit your review as we see fit.
- We may decide not to publish your review. This would be at our discretion, but might be because it's too long, has too many typos, seems suspiciously biased one way or another, or just that it's not the kind of thing we're looking for.
- How are you feeling? If you're too angry to write collectedly and calmly, you should probably leave it a few hours before submitting your text. We cannot publish legally actionable statements about things of which we have no direct experience, for example, allegations of fraud or physical violence. Fraud is a very serious matter that will need to be taken up with the business owner and possibly the Police. If you have been threatened or attacked, your best recourse is to the police; tel: 999.
- Occasionally people or organisations contact us asking to use our reviews. If someone else wants to use all or part of your review, we will try to let you know using the contact details you have provided. If we can't get in touch with you, then be warned – we may go ahead and allow them to use it anyway! We ask you to submit contact details with your review. This is to help us verify your review is genuine and because we might need to contact you. This could be because we want to invite you onto the official reviewers list, or because a venue would like more details about something you mention in your review. However we will not give your full (real) name or contact details out to anyone else without your prior permission.
- The legal bit: while you retain copyright in your work, by submitting any content to www.discoverkampala.com , you grant Discover Kampala a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. If you wish to offer your review for re-publication elsewhere you must obtain our prior permission, and the review must be accompanied with the words "This review has previously appeared in www.discoverkampala.com". You grant US the right to use the "nickname" that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify discoverkampala.com for all claims resulting from content you supply. www.discoverkampala.com has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. www.discoverkampala.com takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
- Smaller Small Medium Big Bigger
- Default Helvetica Segoe Georgia Times
- Reading Mode